(As of Sunday, November 10, 2019)
CCV’s NextGen Campaign has been one of our most successful campaigns, both in terms of “giving to commitment” and getting things done!
Here’s a brief update on what the church has accomplished over the 3 years of NextGen …
There have been a number of facilities improvements, rebranding, new programming, children’s ministry staff additions, children’s and student ministry administrative support additions, etc. all thanks to the funding that came from NextGen.
Here’s a laundry list:
- Construction and facilities improvements supporting the creation of what is now called “The 4/5”
- Children’s auditorium improvements (stage design, lighting controller and moving lights, sound system improvements, etc.)
- Children’s lobby/restrooms/hallway improvements (redesign, new check-in stations, paint, new flat screens, etc.)
- Valley Kids rebranding effort (new logo and signage, feature VK sign in the lobby, etc.)
- Painting of the exterior of the Kids Building
- Recruitment of an Early Childhood Pastor
- Recruitment of Children’s and Student ministry administrative assistants
Reaching new students is always a challenge, but thanks to NextGen we’ve done it better than ever before! The ministry has accomplished some awesome stuff! NextGen funded new equipment, games, events, conferences and a bunch of other student-related initiatives. CCV’s Student Ministries, both Six78 and HSM, are as healthy and thriving as they’ve ever been thanks to the generous giving to the NextGen Campaign!
Of course, the church has done a number of child sponsorship promotions, a mission trip to Kenya, a number of other mission trips each summer of NextGen … and the list goes on.
Finally, from a “Strengthening the Financial Base” perspective, thanks to NextGen the church has continued to stay cash flow positive with minimal past-due accounts payable.
For more information or to ask questions about the NextGen Campaign, please contact Kevin Stone, Executive Pastor of Operations, and NextGen Campaign Director, at email@example.com or 610.792.0777 ext. 208.